A PROBIOTIC AND ENZYME “FACTORY”
BY YOUR AQUAFARM
FermentAqua® is a product conceived in Brazil, developed in laboratories in Norway and United States and has been tested in the field for more than one year in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Thailand, with vannamei shrimps, tilapias and other omnivorous fish.
The main innovation of this symbiotic fermented feed is its composition, which allows it to be directly and indirectly (via zooplankton) digested by aquatic animals, partially substituting conventional aquafeed at a much more affordable cost, besides presenting bioremediative action in the environment where it is used. Thus there is a great change of paradigms, where the quality and price of the ingredients no longer determine the quality and cost of an aquatic food.
To be a market leader in innovation, with organic and sustainable fermentable feed, in the highest quality of products and services, through appropriate environmental and social practices, closing the cycles of a circular economy with “zero effluents” in the ecological flow of resources.
Produce sustainable organic natural feed and supplements within the concept of Circular Economy, allowing full reuse of water and aquatic nutrients through a series of innovative practices and services, aiming at animal welfare and improving the quality of life of our partners and customers.
O QUE NOSSOS CLIENTES DIZEM
Stands out the animal welfare of tilapias and vannamei shrimps, with typical survival in the range of 90-100%(similar to those obtained in a well-conducted biofloc system).
- Benefit farmers due to lower production costs and improvement in aquatic species performance.
- More efficient use of locally available plant residues (not competing with ingredients for humans);
- Improvement of water quality;
- Reduce nitrogen and phosphorus, allowing total reuse of water (100% closed recirculation system);
- Increase in zooplankton population.
Improvements of 25-40% in all phases*
* – In Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Thailand.